List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 2.0.1 is fixed?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2000-12-04 8:17:40

> You say that you can't tell us what it is, but still you give us screenshots
> of it and show us what it is.. ?  ;)

No, the screenshots I provided was only 1/3 part of the product. It does much
more then just upgrading RPM's...

> Only RH6.X users?  What about for instance Mandrake (7.2)?  This looks really
> cool :)   Where will it be announced when it's out, and have you got an exact
> date?

It will probably be out this thursday (working on the web site now).

And about Mandrake - we will support it later. Right now we're adding SuSE 6.4,
7.0 and Redhat 7.0 (god help us).

If you have more questions - post them to me privately please.

Thanks

--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.