List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Thanks and Kudos
From:       Suzanne Britton <tril () igs ! net>
Date:       2000-12-04 7:21:37

> If you find an application you like working on I do suggest anon-CVS,
> otherwise you will find yourself fixing things that have been done in CVS
> allready.

Eventually I'll try to run CVS KDE (with debugging info compiled in) alongside
the release version. That way, at least, my bug reports will be more timely.

> *grin* The fight for the extra manpower was fierce, but the fight for the
> Canadian girl-geek is legendary ;)

Well, goodness. I can't say I'm not tempted :-)

Let me come back to this when my job is less stressful and I have more energy
for coding projects. For now, the best I can offer is bug reports--though those
will be more helpful once I've upgraded to 2.0.1.

Suzanne

--
tril@igs.net - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"I'm aware of that, sweetheart. It's just that when I wake up to a hissing