On Sunday 03 December 2000 13:33, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > > btw. what does your company offer, is looks like a service, but you > > mentioned a product. > > It's a service built with a product (actually few products, but again - > NDA).. > > The screenshots on the page look crap quality. I made some new ones at > http://www.geocities.com/heunique/screenshots/ > > If you have other questions - I'll be glad to answer, but do it by private > email since this off-topic :) You say that you can't tell us what it is, but still you give us screenshots of it and show us what it is.. ? ;) > > I think that once our first product will be out, then Redhat 6.x users > should really download and test it - trust me, you'll like it a lot :) > The first release will be out free for non commercial use with source code > within few days (we're just preparing the servers) > Only RH6.X users? What about for instance Mandrake (7.2)? This looks really cool :) Where will it be announced when it's out, and have you got an exact date? -- \ Christian A Strømmen / \ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@realityx.net / \ Web: www.realityx.net - Cell: +47 911 43 948 / Live your life by your dreams, not by the limits of reality... >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<