List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Thanks and Kudos
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-12-02 20:18:47

Suzanne Britton wrote:

> John Califf wrote:
>
> >> I am not, in fact, a developer.
> >Are you sure you aren't a developer?  From what follows it seems like
> >you have figured out quite a bit about the build process that it takes
> >developers some time to master.
>
> :-) Perhaps I should have been more specific. I'm not a KDE developer.
>
> Not that I wouldn't love to be one. But I've only worked on
> small-to-medium-sized projects to date, and the thought of working on a
> project of such size and scope as KDE is quite daunting.
>
> Suzanne
>
> Hmm, now if I can just figure out how to keep klauncher from giving me
> TMI...

Is TMI a medical condition or an Xerror?  All I can suggest is to use
khotkeys and assign keyboard macros especially if you prefer the
keyboard.
However, that may need some refinement in implementation...hint.

Whoever answers this question correctly gets you.  As you can see from
comments by David, Roberto and Uwe, there is quite a competition.  David
got here first and fancies himself the lady's man, but he's such a great
programmer he doesn't need any help.  Lots of projects and components
need help.  I'm sure you will be back, sooner or later.

John