List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Closing Bugs Protocal Questions
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-11-30 4:00:52

Currently I am maintaing two apps, kiconedit and kpaint, which are
associated with this list.  I'd like to close some old bugs on these as
well as get the new reports for these two apps.

Some reports aren't filed as bug reports per se, but are just posted
here without a number. Should I fill out bug reports on these myself,
after testing to confirm?  Other bugs seem to be closed impromptu by
Stephan Kulow who monitors all these lists, rather than the usual method
of a maintainer closing them.  This would include things that are
obviously fixed or can't be duplicated.

Regarding existing bugs in the bugs database at bugs.kde.org, all I can
figure is to click "send additional info" mailto with the bug number in
it, as nnn@bugs.kde.org and if the bug is fixed close it by changing it
to nnn-done@bugs.kde.org in the email. If this is incorrect someone will
be sure to straighten me out!

John