On Wednesday 22 November 2000 21:33, Raffaele Sandrini wrote: > Am Mittwoch, 22. November 2000 18.05 schrieb Michael Brade: > > On Wednesday 22 November 2000 17:30, Chris Schlaeger wrote: > > > Hi developers, translators, doc-writers and artists! > > > > > > I just returned from Las Vegas where we announced the creation > > > of the KDE League. Since I was involved in setting it up and > > > was present at the initial board meeting as well as at the > > > press conference, I'm probably a good candidate to tell you a > > > little bit more about the KDE League and it's purposes. > > > > Hey, this was really nice to read!! Thanks a lot for that > > enlightening explanation of the KDE League. May KDE now konquer the > > remaining 95% of the world ;-) > > > > Ciao, > > Michael >=20 > Yeah it's good to hear that. But my question is: Is it nescessary to=20 > "coquer" the rest of the 95%? I mean, we don't have any profit if we=20 > have 100%. I make this for alsolutly FUN. It doesn't interrest me how=20 > mnay other people use this. The main part is, that we have fun and=20 > aenjoiable time in our group - the developpers of KDE!! > Of course it _is_ nice to hear that many other people use our stuff,=20 > but that won't (hopefully) get us away from our KDE-Way... Well, for sure I would have much less fun doing it if nobody was using KDE, and if everytime I saw a linux machine somewhere, it was running something else. ... which is not the case currently !!! :) --=20 David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2 >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<