John Califf wrote: > > Chema - nothing wrong with long email. KIconedit is crashing for you > because you are using recent docs. Recent docs doesn't work right now > in kiconedit, and I will temporarily remove the recent docs menu item > from the gui today or tonight. Then, I will look for a way to correctly > implement recent docs with kiconedit. That's a nice feature, but not > necessary. I would recommend to use the KRecentFilesAction class (kaction.h), you can take a look a KWrite to see how it works. Christian -- >><< Christian Gebauer >><< gebauer@bigfoot.com >><< ICQ 14916141 >><< >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<