List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0.1 and 2.1 Release Schedule
From:       Ming Poon <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-11-21 21:36:00

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

Hi Kurt,
the CVS logs).&nbsp; Please take note that Jeff is also our WINE&nbsp;project
leader. We have diverged Jeff to work on KDE&nbsp;to make sure that our
KDE&nbsp;developers will successfully integrate our changes into KDE 2
and to work well with the KDE&nbsp;development community. This has always
been our goal but the timing has just been always off.
before we check it in. There are also some bigger changes that Jeff did
not mention below yet. He or his team members will bring you folks up to
date once certain other bigger add-on components are ready to go in. Thanks.
granroth@suse.com
KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop</blockquote>

<pre>--&nbsp;
Experience CorelDRAW&reg; 10 Graphics Suite - creative power with an attitude.
Visit <A HREF="http://www.corel.com/draw10">http://www.corel.com/draw10</A>.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]