List:       kde-devel
Subject:    When will release packages be rebuilt?
From:       Dirk Foersterling <milliByte () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-11-15 4:59:07

Hi,

The KDE-2.0 packages on http://ftp.kde.org/stable/2.0/distribution/
are created Oct 23. I don't know about other apps, but in KSCD there was
that annoying pause/unpause bug which made it into that packages. There
were other fixes for KSCD as well, and as far as I remember, there were
commits to other packages, too.

Now I've got huge feedback because of this bug (and its companions)
and most people experiencing these bugs got the package from
ftp.kde.org. Unfortunately I cannot help most people because they never
compiled a program before and they simply need an updated package for
their particular distribution.

What to tell such people? Where to point them to?

  -dirk

--
                   D i r k   F "o r s t e r l i n g
  milliByte@gmx.net  ********  http://www.DeathsDoor.com/milliByte/