List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Request for Help
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-11-10 21:59:28

I'm asking if anyone could help optimize the code in file:
kdenonbeta/noatun/noatun/modules/kjofol-skin/kjloader.cpp line 385
(function KJSeeker::KJSeeker() )

It'd help to know about QPixmap and QImage

It's really really slow, but fortunately, not called frequently.

It could use conversions to scanLine from getPixel.  And I'm thinking that
the only way to make it reasonably fast is probably to entirely change how
that class functions.

Thanks

-Charles