List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: khtml/css Font Size Patch - Important
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-11-06 10:47:42

David Faure wrote:

> On Saturday 04 November 2000 00:20, John Califf wrote:
> > It's been about a week since this message was posted, and nobody has
> > objected so I'm going to commit the changes.
>
> Better send khtml/css patches to kfm-devel@kde.org than here.
> The KHTML developers aren't all reading this list.

Ok.  Since you are the primary konqueror developer, could you please
forward the original message and patch to the appropriate list and/or
review and commit the patch yourself?  While this is a khtml issue and
not really a kfm issue, konqueror is where the problem shows up. It
really is an important usability issue, and the fix is very simple.
What is the problem?

Or, since you are also a core developer, please review it yourself.  I
am reluctant to commit things outside koffice at this time.  Anyway,
some of the khtml deveopers do read this list also, because I'ver read
their posts here, and if there is a substantative reason for
non-response to this matter please be more specific.  After a week or
more without specific response about the substance I can only assume
that nobody objects and/or that those who are concerned will forward it
to the right list.  I have already asked that the original post be
forwarded to the core devel. list if someone from there thought that
necessary, over a week ago.

John