--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Disposition: inline I have attached a little updated app-default file for krdb. I guess many people were annoyed that xdvi did not use a decent background color when used with KDE style applied. Also it tells xdvi to use konqueror as browser, not the old legacy app known as "netscape" (never heard of it before) :-) Could someone apply this? It should go to $KDEDIR/share/apps/kdisplay/app-defaults/ Thanks -- Moritz Moeller-Herrmann ICQ #3585990 --bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="XDvi.ad" XDvi*wwwBrowser: konqueror XDvi*background: WINDOW_BACKGROUND XDvi*foreground: WINDOW_FOREGROUND XDvi*font: FONT --bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn-- >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<