List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Opengl & KDE2
From:       "Derek Spears" <derek () concentric ! net>
Date:       2000-10-30 20:08:42

This seems to be due to the fact that QT packages built (for RH7
specifically)
depend on a MESA glX call. I can't remeber the name exactly, but I think it
was glxCreatePixmapMESA(). That doesn't look too portable. If you have
anything
other than a MESA GL library, your apps will crash. I was going to try and
stub it
out with a dummy lib but I am not sure what it does or even why it is being
linked in unless QT is calling it explicittly. I haven't done too much
poking around, I'll post more info when I do.