List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ksql,kmysql?
From:       Alessandro Praduroux <pradu () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2000-10-30 13:59:38

the 14:33, lunedì 30 ottobre 2000, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> Does anybody know whether ksql, kmysql is still in development, in
> particular whether there will be a kde2 version?
>
> Erik Kjær Pedersen

> >> unsubscribe <<

The KSql project is not dead. Actually most of the effort is going into kdb,
a database access library that we are developing at theKompany.com with the
valuable help from Michael Koch.

For details about this project you can take a look at
http://www.thekompany.com/projects/kdb .

Once kdb is done, or at least useable, probably the KSql development will
restart.

We as theKompany.com are also planning a kdb based project for the months to
come, that will bring the power of database access to the common kde user.

As usual, the best way to know if a project is still alive is to contribute
;)

End of free advertising for kdb ;).

--
Pradu