List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Diskussion on http://dot.kde.org/972144491/
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-26 19:20:34

On Thursday 26 October 2000 08:43, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> Hi!
> there is a discussion going on on the site mentioned above
> So I looked into it a bit.
> Example "Styles"
> the following keywords found on this page
> icon
> toolbars
> color
> buttons
> menubar
> and many others are not available and/or indexed in the search tree - such
> limiting the usablity of the search utility.
>
> What can be done to improve this?
> * manualy
> * automagicaly

Add the keywords to the style.desktop file. They need translation as well so
it can't be done in the 2.01 branch I guess.

Can I just change the untranslated version (Will translators now that it they
need to change the translations then?) or do I need to remove the translated
version?

Cheers,
Waldo
--