List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Logout problems with KDE_2_0_BRANCH
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-10-26 6:06:41

At 02:24 PM 10/25/00 -0700, you wrote:

>  What is happening on my RedHat 6.2 installation is that the logout is
very,
>very slow, it takes about 30 seconds per application, so it at least half a
>minute even if nothing is running except kicker and kdesktop (this with the
>restore checkbox not checked).

Cool, so you lucky guy get the session management dialog box up on the
screen. Well I don't :) I will try again a bit later today a let the
machine work for five minutes or so. I did not test that long yesterday.

>  Probably there are some timeouts in the session management.

Hmm, this implies perhaps that there is a "core" application that does not
do session management properly since this happens even when I have not
opened any application after login.

--
Espen Sand