List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdm remote login - help needed
From:       Stephan.Althaus () t-online ! de (Stephan Althaus)
Date:       2000-10-22 16:34:13

Hi,

yesterday I noticed that I can't login from another linux machine.
I always did a "X -query servername" and got a kdm login window.
I didn't change the xdm config files, and using xdm on the server
gives me a login window on the client machine.
Nor the xdm error files neither "kdm -debug 1" gives me hints where
the error could be.
I updated kdm this morning from graz.

Some hints would be nice,
and many thanks for your work on the amazing Desktop,

Stephan

--
----
Stephan Althaus