List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KConfig
From:       Albert Chin-A-Young <china () thewrittenword ! com>
Date:       2000-10-21 7:00:07

I'm trying to set up the rPaths entry for the kview config file. kview
uses kimageio to load the image files depending on the type of graphic
being loaded. kimageio.cpp has the following function:

KImageIOFormat::KImageIOFormat( const QString &path)
  : KSycocaEntry(path)
{
   bLibLoaded = false;
   mReadFunc = 0;
   mWriteFunc = 0;
   KConfig config(path, true, false);

   config.setGroup("Image Format");
   mType = config.readEntry("Type");
   mHeader = KURL::decode_string(config.readEntry("Header"));
   mFlags = config.readEntry("Flags");
   bRead = config.readBoolEntry("Read");
   bWrite = config.readBoolEntry("Write");
   mSuffices = config.readListEntry("Suffices");
   mPattern = config.readEntry("Name");
   mMimetype = config.readEntry("Mimetype");
   mLib = config.readEntry("Library");
   rPaths = config.readListEntry("rPaths");
}

Does this mean I have an entry in ~/.kde/share/config/kviewrc like so:
  [Image Format]
  rPaths=/opt/TWWfsw/kde20/lib

Also, can I set a global configuration file where I can set rPaths for
all programs?

--
albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)