List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: background and theme installer
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2000-10-20 19:50:56

Rainer and David,

thank you both for your answers.  By executing "kcmshell background"
I could see that I missed a jpeg library.  After installing it the
background module is shown.

I've been able to install the aqua theme, but a theme installer would
be very handy.  Like in 1.1.2 one could see, what the theme looked like
and decide to use it or not.  KDE 2.0 must have the same feature of
course.

--
Richard