List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Offtopic!
From:       Florin Boariu <florin () bnv-bamberg ! de>
Date:       2000-10-18 18:09:17

Hi!

Well, since we're talking about it, the focus management of the Beta5
sucks. Sometimes (like in 50% of the cases) moving the pointer from the
Emacs window to xterm/konsole/whatever doesn't give me the focus on my
window. Same goes with Netscape, konqueror and other applications, but not
as often as Emacs/konsole...

Ok, "sucks" is a little bit of a too rough expression, and I apologize if
I'm hurting someone -- that's not my intention. It just doesn't work as
it's probably supposed to (I'm used and like to have focus-follows-mouse).

best regards,
florin.

P.S.: I'm not on the kde-devel list, so if someone needs the feel to reply
to my mail, I'd appreciate a CC to my personal address.

--
[...] try this new version instead, which many people believe to
      be the perfect compromise between new and old bugs. :)

	-- announce of ircII 2.9 "roof"