List:       kde-devel
Subject:    laundry list of broken things (11)
From:       Jon Aseltine <aseltine () cs ! umass ! edu>
Date:       2000-10-11 6:09:35

Hi, here they are:

* konsole toolbar looks corrupt between the New button and the shell buttons.

* Frequent crashes from konqueror when viewing a jpg or gif, and then hitting
back to return to an html page.

* Changing any aspect of the fonts in the control panel causes the fonts in
open konqueror windows (viewing html) to change.

* still a 1x1 pixel window at (0,0) on my desktop.

* kwin default decorations ignore font settings for unfocused windows.

* kstart's --skiptaskbar option doesn't work.

* kmail pgp signing doesn't seem to work.

* kwin's default style still ignores font metrics in the titlebar. Bad for
accessiblilty.

* Dragging files to the Home desktop icon doesn't copy/move/link them to my
home directory. Nothing seems to happen.

* "Line up Icons" on the desktop doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

* "Arrange Icons" seems to put desktop icons in some arbitrary ordering.
Violates the rule of least surprise. This option should have some ordering
that makes logical sense (alphabetically, grouping icons of similar type,
keeping trash in the upper left, whatever).

I will submit real bug reports once the bug report dialog works again (can't
seem to mail anything successfully with it).

Jon