List:       kde-devel
Subject:    DCOP bindings for Java
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-10-09 17:19:23

Hi,

I hacked some code to support DCOP from a Java application, including a
dcopidl2java code generator. I have put it into kdenonbeta/javadcop, in case
someone is interested.

Note that I have not fixed the stuff to install properly, so to test it, you
have to run in locally. Do a

make
cd tests
make check

and then a

./server &
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../bindings/.libs java -classpath ../bindings:. test

This should run a small example.

As I said, this is not finished, so don't complain about the second java
class I have ever written :)

Bye,
Matthias.