On Monday 09 October 2000 18:59, David Faure wrote: > On Mon, 09 Oct 2000, Paritosh Patel/West Palm Beach/IBM wrote : > >Has anyone noticed that the Autostart folder does not get looked at when > >KDE starts up? I have three items in this folder that start when I click > >on them, but do not start automatically when KDE starts up. > > The Autostart folder on the desktop is the old one from kde 1, you can > delete it. In konqueror, use Go/Autostart to go to the autostart folder, > its new location, and copy [move] your stuff there. > Same with Templates. > > FX suggested that I add a dialog box to kdesktop to explain that the first > time KDE is started, but I'm no good at writing down such things, and it > would be a new string to translate (quite mandatorily, since it's the first > thing users will see....) Opinions ? Why not moving the stuff from the old folder automagicaly ? OK - may be some nonsens Suggestion Move the stuff and open konqueror in this directory on first run cu ferdinand >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<