List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Do we need a RC2 (please vote)
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-10-09 7:25:12

Is Casey actually making sense?! :)

Yes, this is a very very good idea.

A few modifications I have to propose to this proposal is that 2.0.x should
have absolutely no new features at all.  KHTML shouldn't even have changes
other than the most simple ones (stability).  This includes
taskbar-out-of-panel.

If taskbar-out-of-panel is really as simple as I suspect, why not, but we
really should get 2.0.x as stable and fast as possible before we move on.
(most importantly, stable).

-Charles (and his ramblings)