#if aleXXX > Hi, > > I want to insert links in my QTextView and then do > something if the link is clicked. > I didn't find a signal or a virtual method which is called in this case. > Did I oversee it ? > > Only thing I figured out until now would be to > > #define private public for the anchorAt()-method > > and then almost take the MouseReleaseEvent() from QTextBrowser but > additionally emit a signal. > > The widget is intended for a man page viewing widget (first rough draft > in kdenonbeta/kanu) Just override QTextBrowser::setSource(). That's what it's there for. Rik >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<