List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Boredom, MP3s, KDE: this
From:       Bill Soudan <wes0472 () rit ! edu>
Date:       2000-10-04 13:13:18

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Charles Samuels wrote:

> I did this over a few hours tonight.  you can't upload or download yet, but
> it's getting there :)
>
> Basically, it's a kioslave for the Diamond-Rio, to reorder the songs, you
> just rename the number at the start and everything is slid around.
>
> I was also thinking about a napster-ioslave ;)
>
> KDE- Music Pirating at its best.  does the RIAA monitor our mailing lists?
>
> http://www.derkarl.org/screenshots/kio_rio.png

What a great idea!  I have a Creative Nomad II (wanna make a version for
that too? ;)) and I still can't figure out why instead of just integrating
it into the Windows Explorer in a similar fashion to what you did, they
include this god-awful program to upload files.  Takes a good 20 seconds
on my dual celeron 550 to load up my mp3 directory... groan....

Bill