List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SCREEN FREEZE
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-09-30 16:30:11

Hi!
Today I noticed many screen freezes. (The first tiem after some weeks)
particulary with ksmiletris it was reproducable.
Sometimes it was possible to restart the X-Server, sometimes I had to reboot.
In the first case it was possible to control some apps with the cursor keys,
but the mouse was dead. (Did'nt try to switch windows with the keys).
 Can't tell much more :-((

--
(KDE 2 on SuSE 7.0, source: cvs max 24 hours old from
 finwal03.tu-graz.ac.at daily rebuild)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Ferdinand Gassauer

PS.
Besuchen Sie doch auch unsere WEB-Seite
please visit our WEB-page