Thomas Leitner wrote: > > On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > I still see the same problem here! > > > > > I have had quite some reports where an update to libpng 1.0.7 or 8 > > helped fixing these bugs > > I already have the latest libpng 1.0.8 since a couple of weeks now! > I didn't follow the thread, but just in case it's useful, I get this : libpng warning: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk libpng warning: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk libpng warning: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk libpng warning: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk it seems it's from the image in ksplash. But it works well for me (libpng 2.1.0). Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE Core developer antonio@larrosa.org larrosa@kde.org http://www.larrosa.org KDE - The development framework of the future, today. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<