List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Nonbeta status of KDEPim?
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-28 9:17:45

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:43:44 +0200 (MET DST), Adriaan de Groot wrote:

>[Speaking of which: are the translation teams
>actually *working* on obscure stuff like KPilot?

Some of them do. But since translators were told back in July that of
kdepim only korganizer would be released I don't expect there are many
of them.

>I've never heard from any
>of the translators -- but maybe the KDE2 organization is such that there
>needn't be any interaction between developers and translators.]

There _is_ a big need for interaction. I can only ask everybody to CC
the translators mailing list at kde-i18n-doc@kde.org with everything
that concerns their job. Translators simply cannot wade through all
postings on kde-devel and kde-core-devel to filter out this stuff
themselves.

Regards,

Thomas

---