List:       kde-devel
Subject:    another knotes bug
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-09-27 23:25:13

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 11:35:46AM -0400, Paritosh Patel/West Palm Beach/IBM wrote:
> Wynn,
>
> I am using 1.94, source code date 9/11/2000
> Paritosh Patel/West Palm Beach/IBM wrote:

> > I have a tivial suggestion (or so it seems) for KNotes. I like to use
> > it, but is annoying that it appears in the KTaskBar for each note that
> > is open just as it appears in the App Menu

> > Maybe it should be an option. Is there a way to tell the K desktop that
> > it should not appear in the application menu?

> This is already done in the current cvs.  Are you using a current version
> or the 1.94 release?  Or have I screwed up the current CVS again?

No that works fine, thank you. (2000-9-23)

Another little bug is the fact that every note you create is called "knote
1". Shouldn't this number increase to "knote 2"  for the second knote?

Renaming manually works here.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990
Liebe macht blind, sonst gäbe es sie nicht.