List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "critical" bugs
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-09-23 17:07:25

On Sam, 23 Sep 2000, John Califf wrote:

> very critical, because these usually slow down your entire system or
> even cause lockups due to runing out of memory if you use such an
> application for very long.

If you read the thread you can see that "taking the entire system" down
is explicitly added to the "critical" bugs. "This is not fast enough" is
not critical.

> the menus and keyboard macros don't work then the app may be unusable.

What do you think is "grave" for? Exactly for such cases. I will now not
argue anymore what's a "critical" bug, my first post makes that clear
already as nobody of the core developers objected to that.

Regards
 Daniel