On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Casey Allen Shobe wrote: > Charles wrote (on Wed, 20 Sep 2000): > > Casey: Go ahead and start up a project on sourceforge, send an > > annoucement for this to Freshmeat, and email the author of that fresh= meat > > article (Connectiva's Claudio Matsuoka). I'm sure you'll have all of= our > > blessings, as useful as that is :) > > 1. I'm not a programmer. > 2. I'm not certain that it is necessary. If RPMs can truly do everyth= ing > that I want, then more power to them. 1. So don't be a developer, be an organizer/PR person 2. But they _don't_ do everything you want: You want something that works= =20 everywhere. It doesn't, mainly for political reasons (what does the "R"=20 stand for, is the answer). And Cladio made some points. But at the end, it's your project, do whatever you want :) >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<