List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Feature requests? Autohiding toolbar and right-click command running
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2000-09-18 23:26:12

Hi,

Where's the best place to send feature requests for KDE? I have some
ideas. One of them is the option to make individual toolbars auto-hide.
Another idea that I have is that it would be useful to be able to highlight
some text and have whatever is highlighted run with or without a terminal.
For example, if someone wrote a command in an e-mail message, it'd
be useful to be able to highlight it, right-click, and pick "run selection in
terminal". An option to run the command as root would be helpful too, and
that (right-click option to run as root) would be useful for icons too. Clicking
an icon usually runs it as a normal user, but there have been times when I
wish I could have had the option to just run that particular program as root
without needing to fiddle around with making a new icon or running the
command from a terminal window.

- Bart