List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KService/KRun questions...
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 20:04:25

All,
	I'm working to bring KPilot up to speed with KDE 2.0. I added a service type
of KPilotConduit and can use KServiceTypeProfile to find all the installed
conduits.  That much works great.  Now I want to run a particular conduit.  I
also need to add some args to the command line.  I found KRun where it takes
a ServiceType (which I assume then uses the Exec param to launch it) but how
can I add args to the command line?  Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
(How's that americanism for ya... :)  )  Thanks -- Dan

--
GPG Fingerprint = EB47 45A5 B3EB B78E 7AE4 DDA8 7A70 FFB6 EEAA 0F10
See http://www.slac.com/pilone/gpg-key.txt for full key.