List:       kde-devel
Subject:    What to do with a laundry list of issues?
From:       <boud2 () rempt ! xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-08-31 17:57:27

I've been really using KDE 1.93 since it came out - both at home and at
work (we've currently got total freedom to set up our own work
environment! KDE 1.93 runs fine on my company laptop).

I've been using it for about 12 hours a day on three different machines,
and I've assembled a veritable laundy list of issues - some usability
issues, some UI-standards adherence issues, and a few real bugs, like
konqueror crashing when typing exit in the terminal window or not having
sound on any of the machines I tried.

However, what with the recent discussion about too many bug reports, I
really don't know whether to enter all these issues as separate bug
reports - there are at least fifty of them, neatly ordered as to package,
and as far as I've ascertained not yet in the bugs database. (And that's
not counting the wish list :-).

What's wise - sending them in seperately, mailing the maintainer of the
package with the full set, or sending them in separately in small
doses like I've been doing for two weeks now?