List:       kde-devel
Subject:    NYTimes.com Article and LinuxWorld
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-08-15 3:52:03

I just wondering if KDE is presented on LinuxWorld which started this week,
and somebody is demonstarated latest Beta 1.93 (or newer from snapshots) to
wide audience.
I mean:
1) if KDE has booth on LinuxExpo?
2) may be, Corel has KDE2 running on its machines on LinuxExpo?

3) /in case of positive answer on 1) /
 On which platforms KDE is demostrated (x86+ Alpha, Sparc, ...) ??

I am on another side of ocean, and can't visit LinuxExpo
From other side, I can guess that HelixCode HAS its booth and heavily
involved in demonstrating latest GNOME from HELIX.

Best regards,

Vadim