List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KProprietary
From:       Klaus Sonnenleiter <klaus () m-machine ! com>
Date:       2000-08-05 16:42:09

Jono,

I think you're right: There is no point in enforcing an ultra-dogmatic rule that
positions KDevelop in the "for-FSF-type-software-only" category. It would only make
developers who have a more traditional background uncomfortable and more likely to
switch to products like Kylix once they become available.

However, I don't quite see the point of this discussion either - can't you just
create a class myAboutData that inherits from KAboutData and then override whatever
you need?

Klaus Sonnenleiter
The Media Machine, LLC
http://www.m-machine.com