I had a few replies yesterday asking me what mod's I made to KDE2 to get it to compile on Solaris. I have a web page at http://members.tripod.com/~Jon_Bowman/kde2-solaris.html this page is what I use to keep track of the changes I have to make to the KDE2 snapshots to make them compile under Solaris 8. It also includes the configure options I use. Jon -- Jon Bowman SUN Microsystems Network Storage Engineering +1 (303)272-8055 x28055 >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<