List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Brilliant Job
From:       Jon Bowman <jon.bowman () central ! sun ! com>
Date:       2000-07-27 19:39:28

To all the developers out there ..... brilliant job....

Over the last few months I've been compiling against Solaris 8 with
great difficulty,
however the last couple of snapshots I've pulled the 4 key packages
compiled with
only a couple of minor modifications. The remaining packages compiled
pretty
well as well, except for the multimedia package, one day we'll have KDE
playing
sounds on a Sun Platform.

To top it I've been using the 20000722 build for 4 days now with only
one app
crash. Even in Beta your miles ahead of Windows 98 (my record for that
was about
2 days and I don't even use it that often ;-) ).

Once again keep up the great work....

Jon

--
Jon Bowman