List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Koffice
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-07-23 17:50:32

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> That looks very much like an outdated kdelibs (libkparts) . Perhaps
> kpresenter tries to (dl)open an outdated second installed libkparts?

Huh! It shouldn't have to dlopen libkparts - it links to it :)
To me it looks like an old version of libkparts getting in the
way of ldd...

Please try to update qt-copy (yes, 2.2.1 is *not* enough), kdelibs,
and koffice. Then please make all the stuff as clean as possible
(at least remove all the moc files!) and build from scratch.

Even KSpread compiles again with HEAD :)

Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com