List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: karm -- Bad makefile generated - someone please explain to me.
From:       blackie () kde ! org (Jesper K !  Pedersen)
Date:       2000-07-22 7:29:52

David Faure <david@mandrakesoft.com> writes:

| >Hi I'm the one who have worked on KArm lately. I'm afraid that the above
| >thread didn't make much sense to me, so if the problem is due to something
| >I did, could someone please explain to me?
|
| I had something similar recently. This can happen if a source file is
| missing, but its header is there. Lacking a rule to build the source file
| (and the moc file), make will use a default rule, that doesn't have all the
| missing -I flags.

| But don't look there, the real problem is that some source file is missing.
| Is adddlg.cpp there ?
Yep, adddlg.cpp is there.

| Does it include the .moc ?
Nope, there is a Makefile.am rule, which says:
METASOURCES = AUTO
Then it should not be necessary to include the moc if, should it?

| Does the .h say Q_OBJECT ?
Actually there is two classes on the .h file, one of them have slots, and
therefore has a Q_OBJECT. The other does not have any slots, but it extents
the QValidator class. But still that doesn't mean that a Q_OBJECT is
required, does it?

Cheers Jesper.