List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Asking Bjarne 'bout limits...
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-20 22:36:50

David Faure wrote:
> > So it's really an issue of g++/the standard library shipped with it.
>
> Indeed.
> -zsh- dfaure 20:26 ~>g++ a.cc -o a
> a.cc:2: limits: No such file or directory
> -zsh- dfaure 20:26 ~>g++ --version
> 2.95.3
>
> Ok, subject closed. C++ in books is not C++ in reality ;-)

Speaking of books and Bjarne...we´ve Ingo Zevenbergen to write a C/C++
reference based on ANSI C++, Bjarne´s book and our existing C/C++
reference with KDevelop in docbook. So any hints about what works and
what doesn´t could find a good place ;-) You can bomb Ingo with mails at
Ingo.Zevenbergen@post.rwth-aachen.de - he gets paid by Siemens and he´s
one of my best friends, so give him some work ;-)

Ralf
--
God is not dead. He is alive and working on a much less ambitious
project. Graffiti

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org