List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kicker clock
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-07-18 11:24:44

I was showing off KDE2 to someone I used to work with last night and he
mentioned that he really liked the look of the clock on kicker, much
better that the last time he saw it, but it would be nice to be able to
shift it from a 24 hour clock to a 12 hour clock.

The more I thought about it the more I realized he has a point. Most of
the US does not work with a 24 hour clock and seem (for some unknown
reasons) to find it totally confusing (please, no comments here :-) ). Is
there any way in the digital settings it could be added that a user choose
either 24 hour or 12 hour clock display.

--

--Chris