List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Status of kcmdrkonqi
From:       "Hummel, Timo" <timo.hummel () sap ! com>
Date:       2000-07-13 15:53:47

Hi all,

just a quick update for kcmdrkonqi. I hope I finally get my KDE2 snapshot
built this time, I've gotten wierd errors all over the week, but now they
seem to be gone away, so I can concentrate on development again. I suggest
to remove the customizing part of kcmdrkonqi when I don't get it ready by
monday (we'll see tomorrow evening). If someone likes to continue my work
over the weekend (since I don't have a machine at home which is useful for
development), let me know (I don't want to bug Hans again ;)

I hope it's no problem to plug in the customizing part of kcmdrkonqi in,
let's say, KDE 2.0.1 or similar, since I belive it's very important for
companies.

Yours
Timo

Timo Hummel				SAP IT Enduser Services

Phone:  +49 (0)6227 764204	EVZ, CU.22
Fax:    +49 (0)6227 774204	Neurottstr. 16
E-Mail: timo.hummel@sap.com	69190 Walldorf / Baden