List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Klipper buglet
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () jadzia ! nl ! capsi ! com>
Date:       2000-07-13 13:05:00

Can someone please commit this to CVS? (it's not worth to make an actual bug
report for something as trivial as this)

The regexp for the "Launch mutt" action in Klipper should not be

konsole -e mutt %s
but
konsole -e mutt `echo "%s" | sed 's/mailto://g'`

(mutt doesn't strip the mailto: itself)

Grtz,

Rob
--