List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Mail Program
From:       Paul Campbell <paul () taniwha ! com>
Date:       2000-07-10 15:45:10

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Tom Cruickshank wrote:
> Hello,
>       Is anyone in the process of writing a mail program or has thought of
> creating a mail
> program which has the features equivalent to Eudora Mail for windows? There
> are several
> mail programs out there in LINUX but as far as I know they don't support
> multiple Personalities
> for both checking and sending mail (among other things).

Yeah - I gotta agree that this is cool - basicly you are allowed to specify a
number of return addresses (personalities) - and the mailer composer window has
a pop-up menu that lets you choose which one you want to use (it's kind of
smart - it chooses the right one for a reply and has a way to nominate a default
for new mail)

	Paul Campbell