List:       kde-devel
Subject:    i18n() and KAction
From:       Joachim Ansorg <jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-07-09 14:57:37

Hi all!

I use the XML stuff t create the menu and toolbar of my application.

In the XML file I use this:

   <Menu name="windowMenu_action"><text>&amp;Window</text>
      <Action name="windowTile_action"/>
      <Action name="windowCascade_action"/>
      <Action name="windowAutoTile_action"/>
      <Action name="windowAutoCascade_action"/>
      <Separator/>
      <Action name="windowCloseAll_action"/>
   </Menu>

The problem is now: How do I have the caption of the menu i18n'ed ? I tried
to use KActionMenu (like I used KAction for the menu-items) so it will used
but it doesn't work.

How do I do it?

Thank you very much!

--Joachim