List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Major licensing issue alarm...
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2000-07-06 7:17:01

Excuse me, I know Alan and he IS NOT biased against KDE at all..

I have emailed him yesterday about this issue. It seems that the person
(and its NOT Alan) who want to issue the ceast and desist order - find
himself in a pretty lonely situation. Most of the people are in the "so?
who cares?" camp, so there probably won't be an order at all..

Hetz