Roland Seuhs wrote: > > I've sent some bugreports via the integrated bugreport system of KDE2, Did you really use the integrated system ? I found one report from you but it didn't have a proper Package: line so it wasn't assigned to konqueror automatically. > but I did get no acknowledgement messages at all and I also did not see > any of them here on this list. > I also did not find any on http://bugs.kde.org and did not find any. The one I saw is registered under number 5699. > This problem exists on all versions I tested and also on the > cvs-snapshot from yesterday. > > Of course I've made sure that I can send mails with kmail and I also set > up a local SMTP-server, just in case. Is your return address (e9626680@student.tuwien.ac.at) correct ? Harri. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<