List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bugreports go nowhere?
From:       Roland Seuhs <e9626680 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-07-01 11:22:08

Hi!

I've sent some bugreports via the integrated bugreport system of KDE2,
but I did get no acknowledgement messages at all and I also did not see
any of them here on this list.
I also did not find any on http://bugs.kde.org and did not find any.

This problem exists on all versions I tested and also on the
cvs-snapshot from yesterday.

Of course I've made sure that I can send mails with kmail and I also set
up a local SMTP-server, just in case.

Any known problems about that?

Thanks,

Roland();